The Immersive Perspective Awards is the annual awards event from Virtual Perceptions. They celebrate the very best of VR, AR, and MR in the industry, from major companies to smaller start-ups.
All nominees and winners will receive certificates for their accomplishments:
Editor’s Choice Awards
These awards are granted to companies that made an impression to the editor of Virtual Perceptions over the last year. They could have plucked the heartstrings, made an impact, or done some social good; for whatever reason, the company and/or project should be celebrated for its activities.
Congratulations to this year’s winners:
- Zero Latency, for showing how warehouse-scale VR can rupture how friends enjoy their evenings.
- VRGineers, for pushing hard the high-quality enterprise VR that the industry currently needs.
- Synth Riders, for offering one of the most innovative and fun experiences of the year.
- The Immersive Audio Podcast, for informing the industry on an up and coming and vital technological trend.
- Raindance Immersive, for pushing immersive content as an art form in the UK.
- Virtual Umbrella, for continuing to provide excellence in consultation and advice.
- London College of Communications, for training a new generation on using the medium in the best way possible.
- The Holy City, for providing one of the most arresting and insightful experiences of the year.
- Doctor Who: The Edge of Time, for providing a fun and innovative experience based on a fan-favourite property.
- Alchemy VR, for showing the potential of Magic Leap for nature documentaries.